Saturday 19 May 2007

Weekly Loves - 3rd week of May

Picture of the Week (P.O.W)
Look of the Week (L.O.W)
Model of the Week (M.O.W)
Vendela Wikberg


This are all my favourite things this week. There are all on the side bar with my sound of the Week (S.O.W) which is The Go! Team - Huddle Formation.
There is also my video of the week (V.O.W) on the side bar witch is really wierd but really kl i saw it on stylebubble and decided it had to go on my blog so if u want to see it bigger as i could get it any bigger on my side bar go to: http://stylebubble.typepad.com/ and it was posted on the 20 May 2007 under Dress rejuvenation

Thanks for reading
x

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

that model is gorgeous!

Molly :] said...

I totally agree. That pic is ah-mazing. Who took it? I would really like to know!
Great post.
Xox.

Moose on the Loose said...

That model is utterly fabulous! Also the top picture is amazing-where did you find it?

Mash said...

I love the picture of the week , do you know by any chance who is the model ? oh wait , i love all the pics but specially the first one ?

Emily said...

The first pic was in a tony and guy magazine sorry i don't know who took it, The model is Vendala Wikberg i will do a post on her next but i am afaid i don't know who took her picture.
xxx

Anonymous said...

i know her! :) i used to be friends with her little sister when i was younger. awesomely pretty. (actually her sister is just as beautiful and model-like... you really don't want to stand next to anyone of them.)