Wednesday 18 July 2007

Wierd Aliens or Scary Soldiers?

This is backstage at John Galliano at Paris Mens spring/summer
How funny are the pictures? They models either look like wierd aliens or scary soldiers with piercings. Do u think John Galliano has gone mad or do u think he is a genius??

The photos just make me laugh everytime i see them!

Moving on there are a couple of things i have been wanting for ages namely...
I really want to buy this perfume...



But even on ebay it is £50 for 50ml i can't find anywhere to buy it cheaper. :( and it smells so goood.
I really want to buy this book......
NY JS DB 62 by David Bailey

As i am a photo fanatic i really really want this i think i will ask for it for my birthday which is in November.
Sorry this is a rather mixed post
x

12 comments:

TheClocktowerForest said...

I like Galliano's clothes but the body paint is distracting. I say they are american soldiers gone mad in the Bermuda triangle.

Lana said...

I think he's gone mad! Hopefully his woman collection will be better!!

I'm still searching for a good perfume, I got a giftcard for passing my exams and with that I can choose a good perfume :).

SICK. said...

i think galliano is both.

x
jessica

Diana Coronado said...

Galliano is sooo dramatic but i luv his work.

And the pic of v&r is fab!!

Lola said...

Not sure about the perfume itself, I am allergic to floral fragrances. But I love the ad for it, and I too am a photo nut.

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

The models look crazy, it is creative but a little too much for me.
Love the viktor and rolf ad, really stunning and head turning!

Mash said...

I have always been a fan of Galliano's clothes . And the makeup is funny really artistic , its change a lot that s why I like that . Do you know if the make up artits is Pat Mcgrath ?

alexgirl said...

That is too crazy. I understand wanting to make your runway show unique and groundbreaking, but that's just distracting!
And I want that perfume too.

Eli said...

the guys look like zombies

Weekly Blogette said...

yEA THOSE PICS UP TOP are pretty out there.Love your header...gives me a nostalgic feel.

Disneyrollergirl.net said...

I've seen that book. I want it too!

gilda said...

i love anything drama, and i definitely love galliano!! i'd kiss his feet!!

ps: i bought that flowerbomb perfume. it was rather expensive but it smells gorgeous! :)