Tuesday 10 July 2007

I wonder if Harry has met the Women in Black?

I am sorry for not posting for ages i am such a bad person. I have just been rather lazy! And thank you for all ur comments on the photo blog that i share with my friend....
This thursday i am going to harry potter yey! should be good hopefully and i am praying it is not one of those things that i get all overexcited about and then feel completely let down afterwards.... But the trailer looks good except i liked harry's hair better in the last film. What do you think??


I am also going to see Women in Black tommorrow which a play and really scary i am going to be so freaked out. And i have never been to a scary play before! I am going at the fortune theatre click here to book tickets i will tell u all about it when i have seen them both!

And i love these photos of the model Agyness Dean....



Thanks for reading

xxx

11 comments:

AVA said...

Just stumbled upon your blog. The agyness dean photo's are rather beautiful and overall I really like your blog! Hope you're coming up with some new posts any time soon. ava

AVA said...

p.s. is it ok to link you? I love looking through your blog!

sara said...

Agree about the hair, my sister went to the midnight premere here in Atlanta, I wasn't enough of a loster to go (acutally, if I had tickets I would have gone), but whatever, planning on going this weekend with friends, totally can't wait.

I like the music on your blog.

Anonymous said...

ooo love the agyness dean photos, esp the top left b&w one. i'm excited for hp, it's supposed to be awesome, and the trailer looked great and i didn't even enjoy hp5 haha. im going friday

Anonymous said...

Harry looked heaps better with long hair, but then most boys do according to me. Maybe they cut his hair to make him look more serious because the movies content is more serious? Probably reading too much into things. Agyness is so adorable.

Lola said...

I love that first pic of Agyness.
And I agree. Harry looks much better with longer hair.

TheClocktowerForest said...

I just saw the new Harry Potter last night. Sirius looked awesome in his long coat, vest with a pocket watch (I'm on the hunt for one now) and black boot cut jeans with boots.

miss fashion said...

i love angyness deyn.
she is such a good model, and is so versitile.

Mash said...

I love agyness's pictures too :)

Diana Coronado said...

Ohhh myyy !!
Daniel Radclife is sooo beautiful

WendyB said...

I love Agyness.