Monday 15 January 2007

Buttons


Some bright buttons!


I am sorry i haven't done a post for ages!

I have recently been obessed with buttons. So i thought i would do a post showing some random buttons i saw on the web. Buttons are so good for brightening up a boring skl bag or once i sewed them onto my shoes instead of laces. Also i have sewn some buttons on a waistcoat i got from h and m for £1. Here are the pics..




The Buttons i have sewn onto my waistcoat
More of the buttons i have sewn on my waistcoat



some cute buttons
Sorry i don't have a very good collection i
if i find some more gd ones i will post them
x









6 comments:

Rory said...

I absolutely love the buttons in the first picture - where did you find them? Your revamped coat looks pretty cool - love the buttons!

Morgan said...

you should get a button maker! you can get them at the craft stores and then design your own buttons!

morgan

Miss V. said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE the buttons! Especially those in the first pic, they're adorable. Sounds cool that you sewed them to your shoes, I'm sure they look great :)

Emily said...

Yes i would love to get a button maker xx

T said...

the buttons on the top are cute

Anonymous said...

I absolutely adore buttons! Lately i've been sewing them onto everything! Checkout my blog if you like

http://tallones.blogspot.com/