Tuesday 9 January 2007

Anna Sui t-shirt artists




By Chooch AKA Dean Landry


Hey, This is a post about the lovely Anna Sui t-shirts, they have such great designs created by a variety of artists/designers. Personally i love them! anyhoo tell me what you think i will leave a link in the link box so you can look at some more x




By Hiroshi Tanabe



By Frank Kozik


By Jeffrey Fulvimari




By Jeffrey Fulvimari


By Kalani Lee


By Kalani Lee



Kalani Lee



By leyroy




By leyroy


By leyroy



by Masiyuki Ogisu



Masiyuki Ogisu


By Michael Economy


Michael Economy

By Michelle Kim



By Michelle Kim


By Michelle Kim





By Naho Ogawa

By Naho Ogowa


By Naho Ogowa

Thanks for reading! xxx

14 comments:

Alison said...

I love the Anna Sui t-shirts! They all have such edgy, eyecatching pictures on them. My favourtie is definately the ballerina on a bicycle one, so cute!

Anonymous said...

ooo! i love naho and jeffrey fulvimari

Emily said...

i know they are so fun, i love them all!

*** POWLiNa*** said...

hey this is paulinio so you can get my adress! mwah xxxx

Maddy said...

Ooo, I like them all!

discotheque confusion said...

wow, there are so many different kids but they're all really nice.

My favourites are the old fashioned style one (pic 10) and the sketchy drawing of the girl with the camera (16.

cute!

sure, I'd love to trade links.

S xx

molly said...

oh my god those are amazing!!!

i LOVE the purple haunted house and that blue and yellow one.

and yes ive heard of lily allen, shes actually becoming wellknown in north america. ive got her songs "smile" and "knock em out" on my computer. shes rad! :)

Regina and Renee said...

OO La La! I love them! They leave so much for the imagintation... Thanks for the post!!

xoxo
Regina

Rory said...

Those tees are so fabulous! I can't even decide which ones are my favourites - they all are!

Thanks for the comments, I would love to trade links!

Regina and Renee said...

You know Emma Watson? how COOL! if you ever see her, tell her we said hi!


xoxoexoh
Regina and Renee

Anonymous said...

Hello!
Where can I buy a Anna Sui t-shirt ONlINE?

Paul LeRoy Gehres said...

Thanks for posting my art!

http://www.leroyland.com/index.htm

LeRoy "King of Art"

Anonymous said...

Admiring the hard work you put into your website and in depth information you offer.
It's awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same old rehashed information.
Excellent read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm including your RSS
feeds to my Google account.

Here is my weblog; コーチ 時計

Anonymous said...

wendy whitelaw has drawn for anna sui tees 2014