Monday 7 July 2008

Chothes Diary

Hello my loveliess
Right, now all my work is done i am going to get this blog up and running again because it is awful how badly i have miss treated it.
I am going to start by including some pictures from a chothes diary i have kept now we are allowed to wear our own chlothes to school. However i have quite a lot of pictures! so there will only be some every week. Anyway here goes....

style diary (3)


style diary (2)


style diary (1)

ye anyway it seemed i have a lot of chothes from primark this is because last year or the year before i did many raids in primark because i had hardly any pennies in my pocket and i needed chothes. However now i refrain from buying in primark because of the poor working conditions they subject their staff to and try to buy less chothes but chothes that last longer. But i still have no pennies in my pocket :(.

anyway i have to leave you now But i will post very soon!

Thanks for reading ... Emily xxx

p.s sorry for the poor quality images. My image hoster has gone wierd. Does anyone know good image hosters?

22 comments:

Aurora said...

where in the world do you live? france? Im wondering because of the school uniform-thing:P

Neve said...

hey would u like to exchange links?

Style Spot said...

you have some really great outfits! very stylish indeed!

x

Ella Gregory said...

Your style reminds me of Lizze Jagger. I like it a lot!

saray said...

great outfits..

Anonymous said...

Girly, I love the combinations you picked! Just curious, why you never show your pretty face?
xoxo

Suze said...

great outfits!
i like the fact that you're posting again, you're bog is great

Gloria said...

the red shoes are great!

The Redheaded Bandit said...

woa!! your back!! congrats.

Fashion Fleur said...

CUTE LOOKS!

MK said...

very adventurous looks! nice!

Anonymous said...

C'mon girl give us some more updates!!!

Tru said...

glad to see you're back to blogging

K said...

i like your outfits! especially the first one. i always use imageshack for photo hosting.

la petite mademoiselle said...

i like your outfits a lot! I have the same pennie problem...!

Tru said...

glad to see you're back

Elisabeth Moody said...

i love your blog, it so cool.

link me, and i have already linked you.

Rosa said...

Just found your blog and I love it!! Uv got skillz xxxx

Female Action Star said...

Nice outfits but Hey!!!! I digg ur blog to the max. Always checkin for updates and I kno ur always lookin for some cool new blogs to check out. So check out mine... Its fantasyaction.blogspot.com. Enjoy!! Let me know what u think of my "poems"

Nicole Then said...

ooh, cute outfits!

Mirthe said...

GREAT outfits!

J said...

I love your outfits!